It has been an interesting week in the personal finance world. Announcements left right and centre from the government about ongoing changes, challenges and rebellions to pensions, pay, conditions and more. It has also been an active week in the personal finance blogging world, too.
Best From Around The Web This Week:
- Passive Investing Guide - Monevator
- 10 Fun Tax Facts - Budgets Are Sexy
- RoR for Different Investment Asset Classes – Objective Wealth
- 4 Things They Didn’t Tell You About Life – The Savvy Scott
- Is Your Mortgage A Ticking Timbomb? – TotallyMoney
- Five Financial Lessons from The Hunger Games - Wise Bread
- From Eviction to Vacation in 10 Months – @TomMeitner
And This Week, Closer to Home:
- Friday: Frugal Friday! 10 Tips for Affording Your Summer Holiday
- Thursday: 70% of the UK Population Have Poor Credit
- Wednesday: Should Food Waste Be Taxed
- Tuesday: Internet Vouchers Save Trees & Money
- Monday Funny Money: Inaugural – 14th April 2012
- Monday: Identify Your Money Drains (and Get Rich)
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Category Weekly Roundups
Trackback: trackback from your own site.