Another week of yet more doom and gloom from the major news outlets about our economy sliding back into a (now double-dip) recession and other ‘cost of living’ increases.
There have been some great posts throughout the personal finance blogosphere this week though, and in case you’ve missed any, here is some weekend reading for you!
Best from around the web this week:
- Lessons in Negotiation – The Savvy Scott
- Are Shares Cheap? – Monevator
- What Will a Double-Dip Recession Mean For You? – TotallyMoney
- 5 Entrepreneurial Myths – Money Saving Challenge
- Inflation is Killing Your Budget – MoneyNing
- The Balanced Portfolio – Self-Employed Investor
I’m SO Excited!
The economy may have been faltering, but it has been a great week for Five Pence Piece! I have been kindly listed in Money Saving Challenge’s UK Personal Finance Blogosphere of 2012 which is really, really cool! I’m also pretty darn happy with where the blog is listed (almost right in the middle of all categories).
Somehow I’ve also managed to land in TotallyMoney’s top pick of posts for this week, twice in a row. I guess I must be doing something right! The Telegraph also has a link to my blog in their Money Saving Tips section (see external links about 3/4 down the page in the middle column) which I’m really excited about as well.
This Week’s Five Pence Piece Posts:
- Friday: Frugal Friday! 5 Tips to Cut Your TV Costs
- Thursday: Is Passive Income Just a Dream?
- Wednesday: 6 Things I’d Do if I Won The Lottery
- Tuesday: Smoking And The Economy
- Monday Funny Money: 23rd April 2012
- Monday: The Crazy Cost of a Stamp
- Sunday: April’s Armchair Investing Update
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Tags: reading, The Telegraph
Category Weekly Roundups
Trackback: trackback from your own site.