So much has been going on this week that I’ve actually lost track of what happened at the beginning of it!
Rob from The Self Employed Investor and I have teamed up to begin a campaign to introduce a compulsory personal finance educational syllabus to UK schooling, at both primary and secondary levels. Lend your support to it and at a minimum like the Facebook page supporting our campaign, and share it among your friends.
Best from around the web this week
- Minimum wage, and why you shouldn’t be on it – Sterling Effort
- Should I dump my government bond funds? – Monevator
- Population Sustainability – Self Employed Investor
- 10 Worst Ways to Make Extra Money – Wise Bread
- Should over-50′s resign? – Help Me To Save
This week on Five Pence Piece
- Friday: Calls to Arms! Personal Finance in Schools
- Thursday: 10 Things to do after losing your job
- Wednesday: 10 things to do before losing your job
- Tuesday: Growing our own fruit, veg & herbs
- Monday Madness: 30th April 2012
- Monday: 10 tips to maximise your productivity
Hope everyone has a great weekend!